Hello my name is ###. I've been ...

Barassorilin

Disciple of Prayer
Hello my name is ###. I've been suffering from a ringing in my ears (Tinnitus). Please play for healing. Thank you so much! God Bless you!
 
Hello my name is ###. I've been suffering from a ringing in my ears (Tinnitus). Please play for healing. Thank you so much! God Bless you!
I'm sorry to hear this, ###. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
144
Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
358
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom