Hello, my name is ### and I ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of ###, who is feeling lonely and longing for a companion in her life. Lord, you know the desires of her heart, and we ask that you would bring the right person into her life, someone who will love and cherish her. Your Word tells us in Psalm 68:6 that you are a Father to the fatherless and a defender of widows, and we ask that you would be a source of comfort and companionship to ### in this season of her life.

Lord, we pray that you would remind ### of her worth and beauty in your eyes. Help her to see herself as you see her, fearfully and wonderfully made. Fill her heart with confidence and assurance that she is loved and valued by you, and that her worth is not determined by her relationship status.

We also pray for patience and trust in your perfect timing. Help ### to surrender her desires and plans to you, knowing that you have a plan and purpose for her life. Give her peace in the waiting and assurance that you are working all things together for her good.

Father, we lift up ###'s children to you as well. Surround them with your love and protection, and may they be a source of joy and companionship for her. Strengthen their bond as a family and bring them closer together.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May ### find comfort, companionship, and fulfillment in you, and may she experience your love in a tangible way.

Amen.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
363
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Hello my name is ### and I want to be reunited with my family and find love
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom