Hello my name is ### and I ...

Leieth

Disciple of Prayer
Hello my name is ### and I want to be reunited with my family and find love
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request to be reunited with her family and find love. Lord, we know that you are a God who hears and answers prayers, and we believe that nothing is impossible for you.

Your Word reminds us of the power of prayer and the faithfulness of your promises. In Luke 11:9, Jesus said, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We stand on this promise, knowing that as ### seeks to be reunited with her family and find love, you will guide her steps and open the right doors.

Father, we pray for divine intervention in ###'s situation. We ask that you would bring about reconciliation and restoration within her family. Soften hearts, heal wounds, and remove any barriers that may be keeping them apart. Lord, we know that you are the God of reconciliation and restoration, and we trust in your perfect timing and plan.

Furthermore, we pray that you would lead ### to the right person who will love and cherish her. Your Word says in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We ask that you would align ###'s desires with your perfect will and bring the right person into her life, someone who will love her unconditionally and walk alongside her in faith.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s spiritual journey. May she come to know you personally as her Savior and experience the abundant life that you offer. Open her eyes to your love and grace, and fill her heart with your peace and joy.

We commit ###'s prayer request into your loving hands, knowing that you are a God who answers prayers according to your perfect will. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will work all things together for her good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, and may His perfect plan unfold in your life.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

New Year Prayer - Have A Blessed, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2024
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
358
I was thinking about moving from ### to ### to a discipleship home because I want to do the work of the Lord and i really need to know if this is what God wants for me, but I need an answer about it. Could you all pray about this for me and if you are able to talk to God can you ask him if this...
Replies
8
Views
26
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom