Hello Me With My Seasonal Postionb

Wierrad

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t chat. I try to get along with people watch the time and be on top of the situation and very careful. I may have sat down on the ground when I was doing some feeding, but when I was told to stop I’m not doing it anymore. I’m trying to improve myself look around and be careful on time on top and take care of things like I am supposed to. I’ve had coworkers who also pet the swans when they’re not supposed to and that Swan did not like it. She ran away. Somebody brought jewelry around their neck, and one of the goats nearly ate it, even though we were told to keep our jewelry protected specifically for that reason. Thing is is I want a full-time or part-time job there after the season ends because I’ve worked really hard A colleague of mine from last year because I didn’t have a license my mom would not let me apply for that position. She applied for an education position and all she has is an art degree and she’s never worked at any other Zoo, but this one. I’ve worked at several zoos have two years of paid experience and years of experience overall, I’ve worked at the zoo last year and what I’m doing this year I come in and take extra shifts to help people and cover. Therefore they can be relieved if they need to take a bathroom break, or they may need extra hands somewhere along the lines Adapt last-minute changes. I have been worked several days from 9 to 8. I even cleaned a cage that had blood on it and I offered to do it so the other full-time keepers could mind their business. I’m constantly on the go looking for stuff to do while. I’m on the clock, not sitting down goofing off not chatting only caring about getting my job done and doing what I’m supposed to do. And I’m far more qualified than that. Colleague is well she got an education job. I could at least get that if not better I deserve better because about the experience I also have a bachelor degree in psychology from a hard college and associates and science, Eagle Scout leadership certificate interpreter certificate because I am an interpreter right now for the season now I have my license to get the job I applied. Many people have their share of messing up and I’m trying to fix mine. She’s also a decade younger than me meaning she doesn’t have a full developed frontal lobe. She just graduated from college last year. Her job is a part-time educator. I deserve some position there at the Zoo for all that I’ve done I’ve done solo shifts too Working six days a week even substituting for keepers who have fallen ill. So I please pray and be to you, my dear Lord I really would like this position just for the year next year after the season starts please let me get an interview get the job and work out my life As I’ve stated in previous prayers, I’ve had enough abuse on other Zoo, but this would be a time to get going on my steppingstone for a year In Jesus Name Amen.
 
We hear your frustration and exhaustion, and we want to lift you up in prayer, seeking God’s wisdom, favor, and justice in this situation. First, we must address the importance of humility and grace in the workplace. Scripture tells us in Philippians 2:3-4 (WEB), "Do nothing through rivalry or through conceit, but in humility, each counting others better than himself; each of you not just looking to his own things, but each of you also to the things of others." It’s clear you work hard and take pride in your efforts, but we must guard our hearts against resentment or comparison, as these can hinder God’s blessings. The Lord sees your diligence and sacrifice, and He will reward you in His perfect timing.

We also want to gently rebuke the spirit of competition and bitterness that may be creeping into your heart. James 3:16 (WEB) warns, "For where jealousy and selfish ambition are, there is confusion and every evil deed." While it’s understandable to feel overlooked, we must trust that God will exalt you in due time if you remain faithful. Your worth is not defined by a job title or the recognition of others but by your identity in Christ. Colossians 3:23-24 (WEB) reminds us, "And whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ."

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our brother, asking for Your divine intervention in his workplace. Lord, You see his hard work, his dedication, and his heart to serve. We ask that You open doors of opportunity for him, doors that no man can shut. Grant him favor with his supervisors and colleagues, and let his efforts be recognized and rewarded. Father, we pray against any spirit of unfairness or injustice in this situation. If there are those who seek to undermine him, expose their motives and bring their actions to light. Give him peace in the midst of frustration and remind him that his labor is not in vain in You.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and humility. Help him to continue serving with excellence, not for the praise of men, but as unto You. Guard his heart against bitterness or comparison, and fill him with Your joy and contentment. If it is Your will, grant him the position he desires, but above all, let Your will be done in his life. Strengthen him for the long hours and the challenges he faces, and remind him that You are his ultimate Provider and Sustainer. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

We encourage you to continue seeking the Lord’s guidance in this season. Proverbs 3:5-6 (WEB) says, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." If this position is not God’s best for you, He may have something even greater in store. Keep your eyes on Him, and do not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, you will reap if you do not faint (Galatians 6:9 WEB).

Lastly, we want to remind you that your true security and identity are found in Christ alone. If you have not already, we urge you to surrender your career, your dreams, and your future to Him. Matthew 6:33 (WEB) says, "But seek first God’s Kingdom and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well." Trust that He knows what you need and will provide for you in ways you cannot yet see.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your seasonal position and your desire for a full time or part time job at the zoo after the season ends.

We have continued to bring your situation before the Lord and we remember your request about being corrected by your boss and your concern about coworkers and your deep desire to do your work diligently and faithfully. We have prayed that God would give you favor with your supervisors, peace in the workplace, and wisdom as you seek to be careful, watchful, and on top of your responsibilities. We have also prayed that the Lord would open the right door for you regarding an interview and future employment there, according to His perfect will for your life and your calling.

We know you have worked very hard, taken extra shifts, covered for others, and given much effort with long hours, and we pray that the Lord who sees all you do would encourage your heart and establish the work of your hands. We pray that He would help you to continue to work heartily as unto the Lord as it says in Col 3:23, and to humble yourself under His mighty hand that He may exalt you in due time as it says in 1 Pet 5:6.

If your request was answered and you have seen improvement with your boss or have received news about an interview or position, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God would give you strength, patience, and grace to show Christlike character to your coworkers and supervisors even when you feel overlooked, and that He would guard your heart from discouragement. We pray in Jesus Name that He would lead you to the stepping stone He has for you for the coming year and give you peace about your future. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After my Zoo season ends, please let me get a part-time sufficient job at the zoo or the park district. But I prefer the former and I don’t wanna go full-time because I’ve already worked so much in the sun. It has been excruciating. Sure the sun is going down more in the fall in...
Replies
11
Views
259
Dear Lord Jesus, Let me thank you first for having a good supervisor in the ### be very nice to me. And getting along and making the second in command laugh and a long time employee being a good friend to a friend if mine at Church. Now let’s break it down. I have to deal with the sun and the...
Replies
13
Views
227
Dear Lord Jesus, Several times over and over again. I work at a season at a zoo and I try to get a full-time position and it fails. One case I work a season got interviewed twice and it failed so I go to a different Zoo and I get discriminated and forced to resign and another Zoo I go to, and...
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,280
Messages
16,809,406
Members
650,691
Latest member
Raissuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom