MarkAnthonyWise
Prayer Warrior
Hello, I'm ### ### ###. I'm a college student at ###, and I'm studying History as a college student. I don't make much money at work, so I need help paying for my college bills. I have one coming up on the 19th of this month, and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it. Please pray that I can somehow pay for it as well as future bills.
Also, pray for my girlfriend and me. We are both Christians and striving to do the right thing in our relationship. I'd like to ask for prayer requests that we still keep our relationship a godly one and that we grow closer to God together (even though we have a lot already).
Please, I truly believe it is God's will for me to be here at ###. So please pray that God will provide because I know He will. As well as for grades, I'm doing well so far. Please pray that I keep them good through the semester.
Also, pray for my girlfriend and me. We are both Christians and striving to do the right thing in our relationship. I'd like to ask for prayer requests that we still keep our relationship a godly one and that we grow closer to God together (even though we have a lot already).
Please, I truly believe it is God's will for me to be here at ###. So please pray that God will provide because I know He will. As well as for grades, I'm doing well so far. Please pray that I keep them good through the semester.
