We're continuing to pray and seek God's wisdom for the right position for ###. She is a very creative artistic young lady. We would love for her to get a position within our position teaching art, but whatever God's will is, that He would put her where He needs her. She went on several...
Pray for my daughter
Heavenly Father, I come before you lifting up my daughter ### to you. She's ### years old and she's recovered from drugs ### years ago, and I'm proud of her. I adore her, praying in the name of Jesus that she would learn to honor and respect herself and love herself very...
Hi, I'm a ### year old single Christian man who's requesting prayer for healing after two teeth were removed recently. A complication ensued: 6-1/2 days after the removal and at 1:00 a.m. the blood clot over the sockets came loose and my mouth filled with blood repeatedly. I applied direct...