Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I was going to go out to my garage and end my life so I posted a prayer on here asking Jesus for His help one last time. I was in tremendous pain, I suffer from a fractured vertebrae in the middle of my back along with many other things from many accidents I have had in my life plus my wife had left me so I had pain in my heart as well. Taking no thoughts for my life is an instruction found in Matthew 6 from Jesus Himself and that’s all I read when I randomly opened the Bible which was a King James Version and it really told me to die to myself without killing myself. Once and a while I do that again because at the time I first did that all my pains left like an instant Miracle. Jesus is utterly Amazing to and for me. I never really knew what it truly meant to take no thought for my life before but when I really needed that, it all of a sudden made sense to me and I pray in the name of Jesus that it makes sense to you as well as countless others. Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

It’s actually pretty easy to just keep saying, to keep thinking I take no thought over and over again, I take no thought, I take no thought in which I did for maybe an hour or so before I noticed that all my pains were just gone to where I began thanking and praising Him as well as looking for His thoughts for me, His Promises for me and they are so much better than ours.

Let me know if that helps you : )
Yes, I found it in the bible this morning. I had heard this before, but never like meditated on it. Thankyou

I was going to go out to my garage and end my life so I posted a prayer on here asking Jesus for His help one last time. I was in tremendous pain, I suffer from a fractured vertebrae in the middle of my back along with many other things from many accidents I have had in my life plus my wife had left me so I had pain in my heart as well. Taking no thoughts for my life is an instruction found in Matthew 6 from Jesus Himself and that’s all I read when I randomly opened the Bible which was a King James Version and it really told me to die to myself without killing myself. Once and a while I do that again because at the time I first did that all my pains left like an instant Miracle. Jesus is utterly Amazing to and for me. I never really knew what it truly meant to take no thought for my life before but when I really needed that, it all of a sudden made sense to me and I pray in the name of Jesus that it makes sense to you as well as countless others. Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

It’s actually pretty easy to just keep saying, to keep thinking I take no thought over and over again, I take no thought, I take no thought in which I did for maybe an hour or so before I noticed that all my pains were just gone to where I began thanking and praising Him as well as looking for His thoughts for me, His Promises for me and they are so much better than ours.

Let me know if that helps you : )
Yes, it did t hanks

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I am waiting. Sometimes it's a process with my back. Also, if I give a testimony too soon it seems to back fire. I had a better week. Thankyou. Just seems like you get one thing prayed for and something else takes its place. It's draining. I am still trying to get the surgery weight gain off and it seems impossible. A lthough, I know all things are possible with God. I appreciate you checking in. I had a long week and I just now had the time to respond. God bless you!! 😇
P.

Similar Requests

I have had a condition with my back for 14 years now, it's called degenerative disc disease. I had an operation that worked for a while but faded out. Every 3 months I get epidurals, and I see the doctor every month for meds to manage the pain. I get depressed remembering my life before this. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom