Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Pweler, who is seeking your divine intervention and healing touch. We lift up their hip surgery recovery to you, Lord, knowing that you are the ultimate healer. We ask that you bring alignment to their discs and vertebrae, and restore divine order to their back. You are the God who can make all things new, and we pray for a new spine for Pweler.

We acknowledge the pain and discomfort that Pweler has been enduring for many years due to the slipped disc and the effects of the surgery. We ask for your mercy and grace to be poured out upon them, bringing relief from the numbness and lower back pain. Your word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray for your healing touch to bring comfort and restoration to Pweler's body.

Lord, we also lift up the emotional burden that Pweler carries from the past incident of falling out of a car 40 years ago. We ask for your healing and peace to flow into their heart and mind, bringing freedom from any trauma or lingering effects of that event. Your word assures us in Isaiah 41:10 that you are with us, strengthening and upholding us in times of trouble. We pray for your strength and peace to surround Pweler, giving them the courage to face each day with hope and trust in your healing power.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your infinite wisdom. May Pweler experience your healing touch and find relief from the pain they have been enduring. May they testify to your goodness and give you all the glory for the miraculous healing they receive.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thankyou so much ❤️

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Pweler, who is seeking your divine intervention and healing touch. We lift up their hip surgery recovery to you, Lord, knowing that you are the ultimate healer. We ask that you bring alignment to their discs and vertebrae, and restore divine order to their back. You are the God who can make all things new, and we pray for a new spine for Pweler.

We acknowledge the pain and discomfort that Pweler has been enduring for many years due to the slipped disc and the effects of the surgery. We ask for your mercy and grace to be poured out upon them, bringing relief from the numbness and lower back pain. Your word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray for your healing touch to bring comfort and restoration to Pweler's body.

Lord, we also lift up the emotional burden that Pweler carries from the past incident of falling out of a car 40 years ago. We ask for your healing and peace to flow into their heart and mind, bringing freedom from any trauma or lingering effects of that event. Your word assures us in Isaiah 41:10 that you are with us, strengthening and upholding us in times of trouble. We pray for your strength and peace to surround Pweler, giving them the courage to face each day with hope and trust in your healing power.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your infinite wisdom. May Pweler experience your healing touch and find relief from the pain they have been enduring. May they testify to your goodness and give you all the glory for the miraculous healing they receive.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thankyou so much

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I do a lot of things for Jesus but I more so see myself as one of those that will say when did I visit You in prison or when did I give you food, water or clothe You Lord as in nothing we do for Jesus is our Righteousness, it’s all on Jesus, even what we appear to ourselves to be doing for Him. Jesus is our everything even more so than we realize : )

At times I still have certain things that can torment me but I can always go back to I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

I do a lot of things for Jesus but I more so see myself as one of those that will say when did I visit You in prison or when did I give you food, water or clothe You Lord as in nothing we do for Jesus is our Righteousness, it’s all on Jesus, even what we appear to ourselves to be doing for Him. Jesus is our everything even more so than we realize : )

At times I still have certain things that can torment me but I can always go back to I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
I believe that also. . Jesus is my everything. I tell Him all the time. . I can't do this life without Him. Please never let go of my right hand. Every morning I tell Him I love Him and I thank Him for ALL that he has done for me.
Can you explain what TAKE NO THOUGHT MEANT TO YOU?
thanks

I believe that also. . Jesus is my everything. I tell Him all the time. . I can't do this life without Him. Please never let go of my right hand. Every morning I tell Him I love Him and I thank Him for ALL that he has done for me.
Can you explain what TAKE NO THOUGHT MEANT TO YOU?
thanks
I was going to go out to my garage and end my life so I posted a prayer on here asking Jesus for His help one last time. I was in tremendous pain, I suffer from a fractured vertebrae in the middle of my back along with many other things from many accidents I have had in my life plus my wife had left me so I had pain in my heart as well. Taking no thoughts for my life is an instruction found in Matthew 6 from Jesus Himself and that’s all I read when I randomly opened the Bible which was a King James Version and it really told me to die to myself without killing myself. Once and a while I do that again because at the time I first did that all my pains left like an instant Miracle. Jesus is utterly Amazing to and for me. I never really knew what it truly meant to take no thought for my life before but when I really needed that, it all of a sudden made sense to me and I pray in the name of Jesus that it makes sense to you as well as countless others. Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

It’s actually pretty easy to just keep saying, to keep thinking I take no thought over and over again, I take no thought, I take no thought in which I did for maybe an hour or so before I noticed that all my pains were just gone to where I began thanking and praising Him as well as looking for His thoughts for me, His Promises for me and they are so much better than ours.

Let me know if that helps you : )

Similar Requests

I have had a condition with my back for 14 years now, it's called degenerative disc disease. I had an operation that worked for a while but faded out. Every 3 months I get epidurals, and I see the doctor every month for meds to manage the pain. I get depressed remembering my life before this. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom