Hello I got married on 15 Jan ###

Renish

Prayer Warrior
Hello

I got married on 15 Jan 2018 and still now we don't have a baby, we've gone through all medical tests and there is no problem in it, still we don't have a baby, and today the doctor advised us to take another test for both of us, and really we are so sad because of this. We already kept everything in prayer and still we didn't get any good news. Our almighty God is our last hope, kindly pray for us to get results in a good manner and also pray for us to have a baby soon, please pray for us.

Thank you
###
 
Hello
I got married on ### and still now we don't have baby, we gone through all medical tests and there is no problem in it, still we don't have a baby, and today doctor advised us to take another test for both of us, and really we are so sad because of this we already kept everything in prayer and still we didn't got any good news, our almighty God is our last hope, kindly pray for us to get results in good manner and also pray for us to have a baby soon, please pray for us

Thank you
###

I have prayed for this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Father God, I pray You will bless this couple with a beautiful little baby that is healthy and happy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve You in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
Thank you father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for strength and guidance following a recent separation and to overcome challenges in a personal relationship.
Replies
12
Views
677
I got married 2 years ago, and have been trying to get pregnant ever since. I am age ###, me and my husband tried everything. PLEASE pray for us 🙏
Replies
11
Views
656
I ### ### got married just 1 year my husband name ### both are govt job holders our working places so far we are living different places we are living together only holidays last 4 months before by our inlaw and my own elder sister and his husband created some misunderstanding in between me and...
Replies
7
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom