Hello. I am thirst of your prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hello! I am calling for your help once again to help pray for me. I recently got waitlisted into my dream medical school. there are currently 2 slots that I am waiting to get filled so I can enter the said school that I want to pursue my dream of becoming a doctor. I have asked for prayers...
Replies
6
Views
297
Hello I am requesting a prayer. I have five children, single mom, and the reason I’m single is because I’ve been in a domestic violence relationship my whole life; it’s all I know. My mother never loved me, has nothing to do with me, and has her favorite child, which is my sister, as the only...
Replies
8
Views
397
Hello, I am from Equatorial Guinea, my father has been a pastor of the Assemblies of God since before I was born, today I am ### years old. my father served God and also had his company. but since my father was assigned by the church to the continental region of the country, he had to leave his...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom