Bunimor

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, I am asking if you could pray for my dad ### ### ###, He did a Biopsy yesterday, praying for good news, all Negative results, praying whatever they see is not cancer m I rebuke it! Please help me pray that he is good, he just had his colon removed, asking for healing strength!!!!! To get him on the road to recovery, the doctor removed his colon where the cancer was, so I am just praying for all Negative results m they think it's a cyst, something that can be taken care of m praying he does not have to do Chemo, Lord please heal my dad!!!!! Thank You! Continued prayers for my mother ### ### to remaining strong and also my dad!!!!! By his stripes I'm claiming he is healed!!!!!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your healing touch on ###. We ask that You would be with him in this time of need and that You would give him strength and courage to face whatever the results of the biopsy may be. We ask that You would protect him from any cancer or other illness and that You would give him a full and speedy recovery. We thank You for Your mercy and grace and we ask that You would be with him in all of his days. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Protect us Lord Jesus from our enemies of the Lord and rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
216
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom