Hello greetings in the name of Jesus. I want ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nosheen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nosheen

Guest
Hello greetings in the name of Jesus. I want prayer request for my mother, brothers & sister that God give them long life and prosper in their lives and also prayer for our jobs & marriages. Plz pray for us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father Bless this family according to you will. May the be Blessed, be in good health even as they prosper in Jesus' name, Amen!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### who got removed from our care by MCFD. And we are lost without him. Me and my husband do not drink or do drugs. I used to be into drinking and drugs. But I’m doing good again. We are having our 1st visit this Thursday and I’m going to be crying my eyes when I see him...
Replies
10
Views
228
Hello, Greetings in the name of God..I would like to open up and confess or tell about what I have been going thru before God and before you who is reading this. My humble request is that you pray for me. Pardon me but it's going to be a very long one. And now to my prayer request.....I have a...
Replies
8
Views
361
Greetings in the name of Jesus, please pray for my ### that God will bless him with a job, thank you and may God bless everyone who pray for him
Replies
5
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom