Hello family Want God to heal me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers for help with my utilities being kept on. I am between sources of income. Can someone please 🙏 pray that I can get the help with utilities help before the end of the month so I don't get shut off. If that happens I fear I'll never get it back on and my grandchildren would...
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
229
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,455
Messages
16,788,237
Members
649,019
Latest member
Veyrunior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom