Hello brothers & sisters. I'm ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
161
Hello brothers and sisters. I am ### from ###, ###. I have a job interview tomorrow please pray for me. It's really important for me.
Replies
7
Views
381
Hello brothers and sisters I'm in need of prayers please, I have given my life to Jesus I was baptized in September last year .. I've been through a lot of attacks for a while now I've gotten drunk a week ago I've been hit by my partner my leg got swollen and infected I went to the hospital...
Replies
5
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,320
Members
650,138
Latest member
Throwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom