anonymousprayer
Prayer Warrior
Hello brothers and sisters! In all my years of being able to use the internet, I have never visited a site like this. I am looking for a specific prayer for a person in dire need, but instead I ended up seeing websites that feature people asking for it. Just like me now.
My family has been experiencing financial problems since I can remember. My mother is the one working, and my father is a stay-at-home husband, but does not do his role well. My sister and I have both finished school but we are out of work. Me, because of a bad decision, and because lately I have been attacked, and experiencing anxiety and doubt over myself, and my sister because she got pregnant early and we are short on manpower to take care of her child (who is now in need of behavioral modification).
I have experienced working, but I admit it, when I was working, I tend to forget my family's needs, and put my luxuries and somebody else's needs before them. Now that I am flat broke and am now living with them for three months, I've experienced firsthand the ordeal that they go through every day. Bills come, and lawsuits come because of unpaid monthly payments on things bought. I've seen people take my mother's possessions because she failed to pay. I've seen my dad talk to a contractor only to prevent him from cutting our electricity. I've seen my dad talking to banks for settlement of monthly bills.
I now ask, everyone who can read this, to please pray for me and my family. That I can get a job, and that I experience first the job before quitting, and that we be able to go through this.
I've never lived a day that my family doesn't shout at each other because we get on each other's backs. I sometimes can't even look at my mom; she's getting old, and she wants to rest (she had cancer, by the way).
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, GOD BLESS YOU!
My family has been experiencing financial problems since I can remember. My mother is the one working, and my father is a stay-at-home husband, but does not do his role well. My sister and I have both finished school but we are out of work. Me, because of a bad decision, and because lately I have been attacked, and experiencing anxiety and doubt over myself, and my sister because she got pregnant early and we are short on manpower to take care of her child (who is now in need of behavioral modification).
I have experienced working, but I admit it, when I was working, I tend to forget my family's needs, and put my luxuries and somebody else's needs before them. Now that I am flat broke and am now living with them for three months, I've experienced firsthand the ordeal that they go through every day. Bills come, and lawsuits come because of unpaid monthly payments on things bought. I've seen people take my mother's possessions because she failed to pay. I've seen my dad talk to a contractor only to prevent him from cutting our electricity. I've seen my dad talking to banks for settlement of monthly bills.
I now ask, everyone who can read this, to please pray for me and my family. That I can get a job, and that I experience first the job before quitting, and that we be able to go through this.
I've never lived a day that my family doesn't shout at each other because we get on each other's backs. I sometimes can't even look at my mom; she's getting old, and she wants to rest (she had cancer, by the way).
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, GOD BLESS YOU!
