Hello Brethren in Christ Jesus, Help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brethren, I saw the page and realized it's a fellowship and a site for all prayer request and i decide to join too as, I was browsing on the internet for verses and prayer points related to my fasting today. I ask you my fellow brothers & sister help pray for me against darkness in my...
Replies
7
Views
287
Dear God please forgive me for drinking alcohol again. I lasted ### days of sobriety and know I am having another drink of whiskey and beer and I hope that I don't have a hangover tomorrow morning so that I can go back to work without any AWS. I'm sitting on my bed drinking alcohol and staring...
Replies
12
Views
175
Dear God thank you for as allowing me to have the freedom of my life. Thank you for helping me. I quit smoking cigarettes 5 years ago after reading a book from ###. Now I am reading another book from ### to help me stop drinking alcohol and today this morning I am having my last drink. Amen 🙏 I...
Replies
16
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom