Puxtlion

Disciple of Prayer
### shiningeni Nekongo from ###, pray for me, we have spirit of death in the family, poverty, nightmare, evil attack, disappointment and currently I suffer from depression and the doctor said I have stone to my kidney I need Your help in Jesus name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Helena my friend in Christ age cca ### : Breast cancer, breasts removed, heavy chemotherapy symptoms, heavy overweight. Please teach her how to say NO to whomever she needs to say no. She needs help in home because she really doesn't feel well often, no strength and her expects from her to cook...
Replies
8
Views
234
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
11
Views
140
I my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are greatlyyyyy redeemed from all curses non communication isolation loner anti social behavior anti family no curses of high guilt no curses shame no curses of death no curses of failure of boils scabs itch healed life. I save up move out of State of ###...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom