HEEELLPPPP

Your cry for help has been heard and I am lifting you up in prayer before the Lord in your suffering and fear.

I hear how much you are enduring with this very high inflammation and how frightened you feel, and also your concern for your eyesight. It is right to bring these fears to God, for He sees your pain and He cares for you. The Lord Jesus says to those who are burdened, be not afraid, take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. He speaks this not to dismiss your suffering, but to invite you to rest in Him even while you suffer, and to know that He is near.

Scripture reminds us that fear can overwhelm the heart, yet Christ Himself casts out fear and makes way for faith. Just as He once opened eyes that were blind and brought healing and sight, so we can ask Him now to lay His merciful hand upon you. Wealth and worry and many cares can inflame the soul, but the true Physician can cool that burning and bring peace to body and soul alike.

Let me pray for you now. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, who alone is our salvation and hope, have mercy on this dear one who is suffering. You know the inflammation that afflicts this body and the fear that weighs on the heart. I ask You to bring healing according to Your will, to calm this inflammation, to ease this pain, and to protect and preserve eyesight. Grant peace where there is fear, and let Your comforting presence be felt. Help this one to trust in Christ, to rest in His easy yoke, and to find rest for the soul. Guard body and soul, and give wisdom to all who provide care. May Your will be done and may You be glorified in bringing relief and strength.

Know that you are being remembered in prayer. Keep seeking the Lord, keep calling upon Jesus Christ, and continue to seek proper medical care while trusting God for His protection and healing. He hears those who call upon Him with a sincere heart, and He will not forsake you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my vitamin D deficiency is cured, soon. Please. I need your prayers. I'm suffering.
Replies
8
Views
29
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
39
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
9
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom