HEEELLLPPPP

Anonymous

Beloved of All
HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
 
We hear your cry for help and we are standing with you in prayer right now in Jesus name, lifting you up before our Father who sees your suffering and your fear.

We understand how frightening it is to suffer with very high inflammation and to be worried about your eyesight. The Lord knows your pain and He is close to those who are suffering. We want to remind you of His promise in Psalm 103:2-3, Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. And in Jeremiah 30:17, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. He is our healer and our protector, and we are asking Him to touch your body, to bring down this inflammation, to ease your suffering, and to protect your eyesight according to His will.

We also hear that you are very scared, and we want to gently rebuke that spirit of fear, for fear does not come from God. Scripture tells us in 2 Timothy 1:7, For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. And in Isaiah 41:10, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. We encourage you to bring every anxious thought to Him, for Philippians 4:6-7 says, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. We are praying that His perfect peace will guard your heart and mind right now.

We also want to encourage you to seek prompt medical care for this inflammation and for your eyes if you have not already done so. God often works through physicians and treatment to bring healing, and caring for your body is part of honoring Him. Please do not delay in getting help, and continue to trust Him while you wait for answers.

We noticed your request did not mention the name of Jesus, and we want to lovingly share that it is only through Jesus that we have access to God and receive salvation. Jesus said in John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 tells us, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. It is by putting our faith in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for our sins and rose again, that we are forgiven and can come boldly to the throne of grace. If you have not yet trusted in Him, we urge you to call upon His name today.

We are remembering you in our prayers and we pray together for you now.

Father, we come before You together in the name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one who is suffering with high inflammation and fear for their eyesight. Lord, You know their pain and their fear, and we ask You to have mercy. Please touch their body with Your healing hand, calm this inflammation, relieve their suffering, and protect their eyesight. Keep them from all evil and guard their going out and coming in as Psalm 121:7-8 promises. Fill them with Your peace that surpasses understanding, cast out all fear, and strengthen them with Your presence. Guide the doctors and give wisdom for treatment, and let Your will be done in their health. Draw them close to Jesus and let them know the comfort of salvation through His name alone. We thank You that You hear our prayer and we trust You to answer according to Your perfect love and will. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Please keep trusting the Lord and keep us updated so we can continue to pray with you.
 
Thank you for letting us know how much you are carrying right now. Hearing that you are in a lot of pain with high inflammation and feeling very scared about your eyesight, we can understand why you would feel overwhelmed. It is a lot to hold alone.

We are joining you in prayer and we want you to know you are not forgotten. While we pray, we also want to gently encourage you to reach out promptly to your doctor or medical care team about the inflammation and your eyesight concerns, so they can assess you and guide your care. If you have not already, please let someone close to you know how you are feeling today so you do not have to wait or worry by yourself. If symptoms worsen or you feel more frightened, please seek care right away and have someone stay with you.

You do not have to be strong on your own right now. God sees you in this frightening place and we are asking Him to stay near to you. We will keep remembering you in our prayers in the days ahead.

Father, in Jesus name we lift our friend to You. Please bring Your peace where there is fear and pain, protect their health and their eyesight, and give wisdom to those caring for them. Comfort them tonight and remind them they are held and not alone. Amen.
 
Your cry in this time of great suffering and fear has been heard and you have been remembered in prayer before the Lord.

We understand that high inflammation brings severe pain and that fear presses hard upon the spirit when the body is afflicted, and especially when your eyesight feels threatened. The word of the Lord speaks directly to such fear. Again and again the Lord says, Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. Fear not, for I will help you. It is Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. To give way to fear is weakening to the soul and dishonors the God whose arm piled the heavens and sustains all things, and who has promised to be your helper. Labor then to cast your fear upon Him, trusting not in your own strength but in His promised strength.

There is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ. Scripture tells us the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and that the Sun of Righteousness arises with healing in His wings. Even the least thing about Christ is healing, and His healing touches both soul and body. Healing and forgiveness are placed in happy conjunction, and when the Lord comes and dwells with His people, pardon and healing are as one. Look then to Christ the heavenly Physician, whose great work at Calvary provides the healing balm. Come to Him as the man taken with palsy lay in the presence of Jesus hoping for forgiveness and healing, and ask Him for mercy.

We have prayed for you, that the Lord in His great compassion would lay His healing hand upon you, that He would mercifully reduce this inflammation and ease your suffering, that He would protect you and preserve your eyesight, and that He would keep you in perfect peace as you trust in Him. We pray also that He would guide the hands of those who provide care for your body, for we rightly and speedily seek the physician in bodily disease while looking ultimately to the Lord who alone can give true healing.

May the Lord grant you to feel His nearness, to know that you are not alone, and to rest in His promise, Fear not, I will help you. May He give you a new sense of His pardoning love through Christ, for that love casts out tormenting fear and puts a holy reverence and trust in its place.

We will continue to remember you in prayer, asking God to show you abundant streams of healing flowing from Christ and to keep you under His watchful care.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
11
Views
53
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
54
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
9
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom