Heavenly I have an urgent request. Pls ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
164
Dear all, Please pray for me. I am regarding my request from yesterday as I am still stressed out and can’t sleep. I have committed fornication. I do not want to make excuses. I am a child of God and know what the word says. Now I am worried about the implications. Please pray for me never to...
Replies
5
Views
234
Heavenly father pls help me that I will have sufficient money that I can pay my ### soon and pay ### at beginning of every month and be financially stable. That I will score a ### or higher in my TSI math exam and begin my online courses in business administration and complete ### and graduate...
Replies
10
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom