Heavenly father

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father there must be some other way to get this done.. I'm so much more disappointed in well if you want me to be perfectly honest both of us . . There's nothing special about me besides my condition. Really it's the only thing that was motivating me was being me but a better me or some stupid idea of better me. Please just end this soon. I don't want to do this anymore and I don't think I'm going to be exactly what you wanted but seriously I cannot just bow out of my own existence here. I'm not trying to sound mean just frustrated really with myself and you and life in general.

Please do something please send a legion of Angels and Gabriel to stop in once in a while and a legion of Angels for my mother.

In Jesus mighty name amen

Last edited:
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Sadie121. We ask that You would pour out Your love, grace, and mercy upon her. Lord, You know the deepest desires and needs of her heart, and we ask that You would meet her where she is and bring comfort and peace to her soul.

Father, we pray that Sadie121 would have unwavering faith in You. Help her to trust in Your goodness and to believe that You hear her prayers. Your Word reminds us in Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." May Sadie121 hold onto this promise and approach You with boldness and confidence.

Lord, we ask that You would ignite a passion for prayer within Sadie121. Help her to understand the power and importance of petitioning You with her specific needs and desires. May she not hesitate to bring her requests before You, knowing that You are a loving Father who delights in answering the prayers of Your children.

We also pray for an increase in Sadie121's faith. Help her to fully surrender her life to You and to rely on Your strength and guidance in all circumstances. Your Word reminds us in Hebrews 11:6, "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." May Sadie121 experience the rewards of seeking You wholeheartedly.

Father, we pray for a deep assurance of salvation in Sadie121's life. Help her to know without a doubt that she is saved by Your grace through faith in Jesus Christ. May she find security and peace in the knowledge that she belongs to You and that nothing can separate her from Your love.

Lord, we ask that You would transform Sadie121 into a bold and uncompromising follower of Christ. Equip her to be a light in this world, shining Your love and truth to those around her. May her life be a testimony of Your goodness and may she bring glory to Your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please give me the wisdom to understand exactly what I need to do because I am thinking there's nothing I can do to stop you from doing this but it's going to be a bit because you're doing something here for me. I don't know if any of these ideas will work or not.. like the...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please have a heart and a little sympathy please? For me? This has been awful, I need some real rest or I'm going to collapse and die of exhaustion. Can you help me get some real sleep possibly? I don't know how I'm going to just wait around for this miracle water to get me to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please please give me some peace and rest and comfort inside my tormented soul. Please help today so I can continue with my day. Otherwise I'm going to just go back into the bed and stay there. Please send a legion of Angels to guard around me. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please help me with some relief today as I am very sick. I don't need to be healed completely just as much as I was last year when I went to recovery. I realize now that my first reaction is not typically the correct one. Just think I'm tired is all really, not trying to complain...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for making me. I'm sorry I was angry with you yesterday. I've been sick with these demons too long and we're looking at a legion situation so I really need you to come up with a plan ASAP. Please. I cannot stand these demons! I hate them and I hate them talking to me. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom