Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father please give me the wisdom to understand exactly what I need to do because I am thinking there's nothing I can do to stop you from doing this but it's going to be a bit because you're doing something here for me. I don't know if any of these ideas will work or not.. like the headphones.. please help me understand what to do.. I'm thinking even though if I stumble you're going to do the healing at the end of the 3 months I will be healed. I'm broken and broken from sin, I just don't know what to do exactly.. it feels like the christians are something totally different from me and I'm a different breed, like the woman by the well. She was living with a man unmarried when you helped her and legion wasn't doing anything righteous on that island. I'm only doing what I've been doing because I have been sick but you know this, I'm going to keep walking though.. I feel like I must. Catch me if I fall again.. and if my soul tries to leave me again keep your spirit close to catch it and send my mother a legion of Angels to guard around her and send my father and my whole family a legion of Angels too. I know I'm not as smart as I used to be and I'm different from everyone. Please send me peace in my mind tonight.. in Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈❤️

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Sadie121, lifting up her prayer request to you in Jesus' name. Lord, we ask for your wisdom to guide her in understanding what she needs to do in her current situation. We acknowledge that you are at work in her life, and we trust that you have a purpose and a plan for her. Help her to have clarity and discernment as she seeks your guidance.

Lord, we pray for healing in Sadie121's life. We ask that you bring restoration and wholeness to her body, mind, and spirit. We believe in your power to heal, and we trust that you will bring about healing according to your perfect timing and will. Strengthen her faith and grant her patience as she waits for your healing touch.

Father, we recognize that Sadie121 feels broken and burdened by sin. We thank you for your grace and forgiveness that is available to all who come to you in repentance. Just as you showed compassion to the woman at the well and transformed her life, we ask that you extend your mercy and grace to Sadie121. Help her to surrender her sins to you and find forgiveness and redemption in Jesus Christ.

Lord, we pray for unity among believers. May Sadie121 find a community of Christians who will support and encourage her in her faith journey. Help her to see that she is not alone and that there are others who have experienced struggles and challenges. Surround her with fellow believers who will walk alongside her and point her towards you.

Father, we ask for your protection and provision for Sadie121's family. Send a legion of angels to guard and watch over her mother, father, and her entire family. Keep them safe and secure in your loving care.

Lastly, we pray for peace to fill Sadie121's mind tonight. Calm her anxious thoughts and bring tranquility to her soul. May she experience the peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that you are with her every step of the way.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please please give me some peace and rest and comfort inside my tormented soul. Please help today so I can continue with my day. Otherwise I'm going to just go back into the bed and stay there. Please send a legion of Angels to guard around me. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please do something today please I beg you to have mercy upon me sweet Jesus I'm in agony again and need relief from you. Please send me a legion of Angels In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for another day. Please if possible and I know it is please heal me to the point I was at when I left the recovery center at least so I can feel a bit better, let me know there's still real life out there so I know I'm not dead. You showed up for something.. now I'm...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for another day. Can we do a new- new thing? Soon too. I would like to be home soonish Please send myself and family a legion of Angels. Can it seems like I'm getting worse but I'm closer now than before for huge breakthrough? 🐒? For the monks. And ya, I'll go chick...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father since you're not planning to help me can you please allow me to play like I'm a ghost or poltergeist until I can afford for bob Larson's help? I need for you not to allow me to get lost at the end of my life so I will be saved for sure. If no other prayer please remember this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom