Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father.. what exactly is going on? If you are good could you show me somehow? Because of what happened to me I don't understand how or why a good God would allow this to happen to someone that was trying to be who you wanted then and was ready to Martyr for another human being? Why did you? Why happened exactly? With some help I would have been able to do it like Hannah. Now I'm in trouble. How can you test a ghost? I would have to be saved now wouldn't I? To fullfil promises of righteousness? I want to be like you but a little me I think.. I don't really know who I am now but there are parts of my personality I like for who I'm stuck being. Thank you for helping me btw .. I'm trying to do my best but I'm not doing drugs like that now.. I'm stuck trying to live the only way I know how now that I stumbled. I've been through so much and I feel it's time to be me again and comfortable and with real understanding of life. I know you have a plan. I just get impatient and then so used to being disappointed by everyone.. please don't let you be the major disappointment in my life. I can't take that from you most of all.
I feel a little different right now. Is that you helping? Thank you.

In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Sadie121, who is seeking understanding and guidance in their current situation. Lord, they are questioning why certain events have occurred and why they are facing difficulties despite their desire to follow your will. We ask that you reveal yourself to Sadie121 in a way that they can comprehend and understand. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 55:8-9, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Help Sadie121 to trust in your goodness and sovereignty, even when they cannot fully comprehend the reasons behind their circumstances.

Lord, Sadie121 expresses a desire to be like you, but also acknowledges feeling lost and unsure of their identity. We pray that you would reveal their true identity in Christ and help them embrace the unique qualities and gifts you have given them. Your Word assures us in Psalm 139:14, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." May Sadie121 find comfort and confidence in knowing that they are fearfully and wonderfully made by you.

Father, we lift up Sadie121's struggles with past mistakes and the desire to live a life of righteousness. We ask for your forgiveness and grace to cover them, and for your Holy Spirit to guide them on the path of righteousness. Your Word reminds us in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Help Sadie121 to fully surrender their life to you and experience the freedom and transformation that comes through your saving grace.

Lord, we understand that Sadie121 may be feeling impatient and disappointed by past experiences. We ask that you grant them patience and strengthen their faith, reminding them that you are always faithful and true to your promises. Your Word assures us in Psalm 27:14, "Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!" May Sadie121 find comfort and hope in knowing that you have a plan for their life, and that you will never disappoint them.

Lastly, we thank you, Lord, for any positive changes Sadie121 may be experiencing. We ask that you continue to work in their life, bringing them closer to you and providing them with a deep understanding of your love and purpose. May they continue to seek you and rely on your guidance in all aspects of their life.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father thank you for another day. Can we do a new- new thing? Soon too. I would like to be home soonish Please send myself and family a legion of Angels. Can it seems like I'm getting worse but I'm closer now than before for huge breakthrough? 🐒? For the monks. And ya, I'll go chick...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please father, could it be because of this.. I'm waiting for you.. please. Send me my angel please. In Jesus name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please help me with some relief today as I am very sick. I don't need to be healed completely just as much as I was last year when I went to recovery. I realize now that my first reaction is not typically the correct one. Just think I'm tired is all really, not trying to complain...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I am so sorry for everything I have said and done. I'm broken and contrite but I don't feel your love at all. Can you help me today. I remember what you did for me before and it was amazing. I am dedicated now but without your help I will never get out of this and live a normal...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please do something today please I beg you to have mercy upon me sweet Jesus I'm in agony again and need relief from you. Please send me a legion of Angels In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom