Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank you so much ###'s cancer is shrinking. She saw the doctor and he says it's has shrunk about an inch. PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU FATHER. Also ### called me today and she is really doing well. We did talk a short time and she did get a cell phone so now I can call her anytime. She is in a nursing home waiting to get her prosthetic leg and an apartment. She was really happy and said she is doing so good. PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU FATHER. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Praise God! thank you Father for your blessings, I prayed for this in Jesus'name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You for the good news that ###'s mother's cancer is shrinking. We praise You for Your healing power and for the doctor's report. We thank You for the blessing of ###'s call and that she is doing well. We ask that You continue to provide for her needs, that she may receive her prosthetic leg and a place to live. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
165
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
411
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom