Heavenly Father, thank You for the good plan You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Heavenly Father, thank You for the good plan You have for me. Today, I lay aside the disappointments of the past knowing that You have blessing in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing.

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name "Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Help me to take steps closer to my destiny.

Bless me with excellent health, joy, peace, and prosperity. But most importantly bless me with a heart that loves You, and the mind and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer." In Jesus’ name I pray.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
231
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your protection, guidance, healing, and grace today. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds.. in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
428
Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of today, for giving me more than I need, and for protecting me far beyond what I deserve! I come to You today, and I just want to say thank You for being with me in my highs and my lows. My life hasn't always been easy, but one thing I know: You have...
Replies
10
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom