Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father, thank you for another opportunity. Can you please offer me some peace in my mind? Please stay very close to me these next few weeks because I plan for you to be able to baptize me with the spirit. I'll just work around the house and hand out tracts.

Please send my mother and I a legion of Angels to guard around us.

In Jesus mighty name amen πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Sadie121, who is seeking peace of mind and a close connection with you. We thank you for the opportunity to approach your throne of grace and make our requests known to you.

Lord, we ask that you grant Sadie121 the peace that surpasses all understanding. In the midst of any anxieties or worries, may your presence bring calmness and assurance. As Sadie121 plans to be baptized with the Spirit, we pray that you would guide and lead them in this journey. Fill them with your Holy Spirit, empowering them to live a life that is pleasing to you.

We also lift up Sadie121's mother to you, Lord. We ask that you surround them both with a legion of angels, providing protection, comfort, and strength. May your heavenly hosts guard them from any harm or danger that may come their way.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray for these requests to be fulfilled according to your perfect will. May Sadie121 experience your peace and the presence of your Spirit in a tangible way. May they be filled with boldness and wisdom as they share the good news of your salvation with others.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. May your name be glorified in all things. Amen.

Heavenly father, thank you for another opportunity. Can you please offer me some peace in my mind? Please stay very close to me these next few weeks because I plan for you to be able to baptize me with the spirit. I'll just work around the house and hand out tracts.

Please send my mother and I a legion of Angels to guard around us.

In Jesus mighty name amen πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
Father, I thank you for Sadie121's life. Almighty God, I pray with and for your child Sadie that you bless her with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord, we pray to feel your presence on this day like never before which gives us your hope and courage to face each and everyday. Father, decrease Sadie 121 and increase your spirit within her that she can walk in holy boldness, in the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Father, I pray that you bless Sadie121 for her desire to serve you. Lord, we want to magnify your Holy Name. Lord, I pray with Sadie121 that you continue to dispatch Legions of Angels to protect Sadie 121, her mom, and the rest of the family. Lord, we honor you with our sincerest praise because you are worthy. So very worthy. In the mighty, matchless and powerful name of Your son Jesus Christ, we bow down to your greatness, thank you Lord, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, β€œI must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father thank you for another day. Can we do a new- new thing? Soon too. I would like to be home soonish Please send myself and family a legion of Angels. Can it seems like I'm getting worse but I'm closer now than before for huge breakthrough? πŸ’? For the monks. And ya, I'll go chick...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank for another day and for the food and people we have in our lives. Can you please do a cleaning of all demons in this house starting with the strongmen. Sorry I denied you. Watch after Jeff. Help me through the day and send my whole family a legion of Angels. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please stay very close to me in these next few days. I'm going to fast and pray and repent until this is over so I will need your holy spirit to baptize me when they flee. look after my family and send angels to guard them in Jesus mighty name amen πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ πŸ’
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please please give me some peace and rest and comfort inside my tormented soul. Please help today so I can continue with my day. Otherwise I'm going to just go back into the bed and stay there. Please send a legion of Angels to guard around me. In Jesus mighty name amen πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for all you do for me. Can you possibly send me a sign that I'll be okay in the end that I will be going to you? 🌈🌈🌈 ? Please and thank you. In Jesus mighty name amen πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom