Heavenly father pls save me. I'm a ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father pls kindly remove ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### from memory and another girl from season ###. Pls kindly be with my sister and brother. Pls kindly help them at their job. Pls kindly be with my sister's colleagues and supervisor(s). Pls kindly save them if they are in need of being...
Replies
7
Views
213
Heavenly Father I come before You dressed in the righteousness of Your Son Jesus for I have none of my own. Father incline Your ear to my prayer do not rebuke me as I deserve I pray. I ask deliverance from my circumstances. Please open the doors of Your blessings, make in me clean and pure...
Replies
6
Views
100
My lord Jesus Christ I beg you my lord for a better and prosperous life. Please lord help me loose all my weight and become a smart attractive person who anyone would like. Please lord help me complete all my pending jobs without any tensions and pressure. Help me become a person who everyone...
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,284
Messages
16,797,741
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom