Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For spiritual attacks to stop, to return to Jesus an to serve God to get out of the grips of the enemy.discipline to read n study the Word of God, an keep the commandments, and avoid anger and set a watch over my mouth, in the name of Jesus
Replies
11
Views
186
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### is being used by Satan to torment me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus I cover...
Replies
8
Views
336
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you make a way of escape for everyone in this neighborhood from the prostitute and the man next door that seek to torment people with demonic manifestations, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. Lord Jesus lead everyone to...
Replies
8
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom