heavenly father pls help me to make ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
heavenly father pls help me to make it in the rapture. In JESUS name. AMEN.
 
heavenly father pls help me to make it in the rapture. In JESUS name. AMEN.
Your spiritual needs are found in the here and now.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Jesus requires your presence this moment. Obey His Commandments today and you will see heaven.

Who's to say when your time will come. Focus on Jesus now and your entry into heaven is assured.
God bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I really do not know what my life is for. Pls clear my mind to know what Your purpose for my life is for. Stress in lot issues, health, family, and other relationships. Also lust issues. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
118
Heavenly Father pls kindly remove ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### from memory and another girl from season ###. Pls kindly be with my sister and brother. Pls kindly help them at their job. Pls kindly be with my sister's colleagues and supervisor(s). Pls kindly save them if they are in need of being...
Replies
7
Views
212
Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom