Anonymous
Beloved of All
Heavenly father pls forgive me of all sins and pls cleanse me of all sins and pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness. Pls break and destroy and put to death all evil eye all evil all wickedness all unrighteousness in my ❤. Pls save me this night and tomorrow morning. That I will reunite with my parents and sibling soon and become someone great in future. And totally be reconciled with my parents and siblings and totally be on good terms with them. Pls deliver me set me free totally and break and destroy and totally put to death from all mental illnesses schizophrenia craziness insanity witchcraft demonic spirits satanic spirits unclean spirits anger rage fits of anger unforgiveness divination sorcery playing mind games evil eye all types of unrighteousness. That I will totally stop stammering and talk normally. And that I will totally stop speaking to myself and That I will totally stop behaving and acting weird and strange and that I will totally behave and act and think normally. That I will stop staring at others while outside and stop staring at women and young women. That I will totally be content being single. And that I will totally stop thinking of all women and young women. That I will stop sinning totally and totally be committed to you and That my thinking and my heart will be totally committed to you at all times. That I will have total wisdom and common sense. And make all customers happy while at work. That I will be approachable and look and act respectful and mature at all times. That I will receive peaceful sleep and receive back and maintain physical growth. Amen.
