Heavenly Father, please help ###'s medicine not to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, please help my ###'s medicine not to run out before ###. It is expensive and he needs his meds to see better. Please also clear my right ear so I may hear your word. Thank you who prayed this request with me and God bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Father in Heaven

I seek restoration and healing today

both physically

and spiritually

for ### and her Husband!

Therefore

To ### - I say to you

"in Jesus Holy Name

Be restored in soul and spirit

be restored in health

In Jesus Holy Name

to the glory of our Father in Heaven!"

To ###'s Husband!

do not be afraid,

just believe in him

that heals our mind body soul and spirit

therefore according to the true word of Jesus Christ,

I say to you

Be restored in soul and spirit

Be restored in body and made whole and complete

In Jesus Holy Name!

Amen"

we can only please our Father in Heaven by believing Him and

Having faith in him

See Hebrews chapter 11 Verses 5 . 6

It is written:-

12. I tell you the truth,

anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing.

He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

13. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.

14. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

See John Chapter 14 complete for this!

For new readers !

John and Hebrews are Books in the Bible for anyone who has yet to find them,

Marvelous truths leading to life eternal are found here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ### ### for her medicine today. You have never disappointed me, the Holy Spirit I ask you in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Please pour your miracle on her today. For anyone else who needs special prayer today to please guide them in their life amen.
Replies
9
Views
188
please pray for my dogs medicine to be here today and JESUS i need a cat adoption today i have ### more to go. JESUS thank you for helping me adopt the rest please help me to find homes for these last ### in yourname we ask amen and Amen PRAISE YOU GOD
Replies
8
Views
297
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom