Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please help my older brother to hear better. He says its allergies but he is so hard of hearing. Please Father clear out his ears so he can hear. Also help our sister in all she is going through with her apartment. Please heal all those who need healing and help those who need sleep to peacefully sleep through the night. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Saraha and her prayer requests. Lord, we ask that you touch Saraha's older brother's ears and clear out any blockages or issues that may be causing his hearing difficulties. We pray for complete healing and restoration of his hearing, Father. Your Word says in Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." We believe in your healing power, Lord, and we trust that you can restore his hearing.

Father, we also lift up Saraha's sister and her apartment situation. We ask for your guidance and provision in all that she is going through. Lord, you are our provider, and we know that you can make a way where there seems to be no way. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We pray for a resolution to her apartment concerns and for your peace to surround her during this time.

Furthermore, we lift up all those who are in need of healing, both physically and emotionally. Father, you are the Great Physician, and we ask for your healing touch upon their lives. Your Word declares in James 5:15, "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up." We believe in the power of prayer and trust that you can bring healing and restoration to those who are in need.

Lastly, we pray for those who are struggling with sleeplessness. Father, we ask that you grant them peaceful and restful sleep throughout the night. Your Word assures us in Psalm 4:8, "In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." We pray for your divine intervention in their sleep patterns and for them to experience the rejuvenation that comes from a good night's rest.

Thank you, Father, for your love, mercy, and faithfulness. We trust in your power to answer these prayers according to your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord God,

I lift up Saraha, her older brother and her sister to You right now. Lord I pray that you bring peace to Sahara as she is worried for her brother and sister. Please help her to keep in her faith and remember that you are faithful and good.

Lord God you are healer and you are sovereign. We life up Sahara's older brother to you who is struggling to hear better. I pray that you will clean out his ears and also allow him to receive the help and medical attention he needs.

I also pray that you will bring peace to Sahara's sister who is struggling with issues in her apartment. Lord you know exactly what she is going through and what she needs so I ask that you provide for her as you are Jehovah Jireh, God the provider.

Lord you are also the creator and healer of your creation. Please bestow healing upon all those who need it, and give rest to those who are restful, that they may sleep peacefully through the night. I pray that you will keep them in perfect peace and protect them from all evil spiritual attacks against them in the name of Jesus! and I plead the blood of Christ over them as well.

Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers for Sahara, her family and those who are sick and restless. You are a good and merciful God and we humbly come before you to pray these things, in Jesus' name, I pray, Amen. Amen.

You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4: 4-7

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Psalm 145:18-19

18 The Lord is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth.
19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
he hears their cry and saves them.

1 John 5:14-15
14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

Similar Requests

My brother Haniel Hymn has been experiencing right side chest pain for weeks now and it has caused me so much anxiety as an older sister. Please help me pray for complete healing, financial provision for a hospital check up, and that the Lord would protect him from any fatal diseases. Thank you
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please watch over my husband and don't let his belt break on his car. He is scheduled to have it fixed Thurs Apr 18. Please watch over my brother you know the problems he is having. Also a dear sister on this site who is not feeling well and has so much work to do. Please help...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please watch over my husband and don't let his belt break on his car. He is scheduled to have it fixed Thurs Apr 18. Please watch over my brother you know the problems he is having. Also a dear sister on this site who is not feeling well and has so much work to do. Please help...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom