Heavenly Father please help animal control and ...

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0=Jesus RAYS of Light.gif
    0=Jesus RAYS of Light.gif
    455.2 KB · Views: 0
Father, please convict these people and let them have no peace in their lives until they repent and turn from these wicked acts of abuse in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please help me to do the right thing in this situation even if I am not in any control at all. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
250
Heavenly Father please help me to have self-control with my feelings. Help me not to dwell on things that are not important, help me to let go and not have much anxiety. Whatever it is will be and I know only You know the answer to my doubts and my worries. Please help me not to waste any more...
Replies
7
Views
247
Dear Heavenly Father please help all on here who need your help please help those battling demons to be delivered set free and also exorcised of them in themselves their lives their houses and please heal all who're sick and grant provisions to those in need help those looking for love to find...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom