Heavenly Father please heal my right arm ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please heal my right arm from where I fell last night on the ice. Please take away the soreness and that I will be able to use it as normal. Thank you so much I did not break any bones. Please Father calm the storms coming tonight, tomorrow and also on Thursday. The ice is still here from last week and no one has ice melt at any of the stores. Thank you Father for all you do for us In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on with my right arm from last night until now because my right arm did shake itself, and I don't know what is affecting my right arm
Replies
10
Views
74
I don't know what is going on with the right arm and the right side of my neck
Replies
12
Views
50
I don't know where the pain is caused in my right arm where does that come from? I don't understand why that is. I don't deserve the pain in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,431
Messages
16,811,142
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom