Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please heal my mom of cancer, ###, a friend's ankle, ###, and another good friend's father. You know all that is going on with each person. Also for everyone to get a good night's rest. Please touch them with your healing hands and make them well again. Please help a friend get repairs at her home fixed for cheap. Please keep ### out of the road also. We want to keep him safe. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name and ask for your healing touch for ###'s mom, ###, ###'s ankle, and ###'s friend's father. Please provide them with your healing power and make them well again. We also ask that you provide ###'s friend with a way to get the repairs at her home done for a reasonable price. Lastly, we ask that you keep ### safe and out of harm's way. We thank you for all that you do for us. In Jesus Name we Pray, Amen.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom