Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please heal my mom of cancer, ###, a friend's ankle, ###, and another good friend's father. You know all that is going on with each person. Also for everyone to get a good night's rest. Please touch them with your healing hands and make them well again. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name and ask for Your healing touch on ###, ###, and ###'s father. Please heal ### of cancer, heal ###'s ankle, and heal ###'s father of whatever ails him. We thank You for Your mercy and grace, and for Your power to heal. Please give each of them a good night's rest and the strength to face each new day. We thank You for all You do for us. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father please heal my mom of cancer, ###, a friend's ankle, ### and another good friend's father. You know all that is going on with each person. Also for everyone to get a good night's rest. Please touch them with your healing hands and make them well again. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Sister ###, may our Heavenly Father heal your mother, along with your friends and your loved ones, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom