I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom