Heavenly Father, Please heal ### and ### ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, Please heal ### and ### and everyone who needs healing in their needs. I am praying for all those who had damage from the hurricane in ### and the fires in ###. Please help those who have trouble sleeping and help them to get a good night's rest. Also for these hurricanes go out in the ocean and fizzle out. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I come before you in prayer on behalf of ### and all those who are in need of healing. Please heal ### and ### and all those who are in need of healing in their bodies, minds, and spirits. I pray for those who have been affected by the hurricanes in ### and the fires in ###, that they would find comfort and strength in You. Please help those who have trouble sleeping to find restful sleep and peace of mind. I ask that the hurricanes would go out to sea and fizzle out, and that all those affected would be kept safe. Thank you for all You do for us, Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
Heavenly Father, Please heal ### and ### and everyone who needs healing in their needs. I am praying for all those who had damage from the hurricane in ### and the fires in ###. Please help those who have trouble sleeping and help them to get a good night's rest. Also for these hurricanes go out...
Replies
12
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom