Heavenly Father please calm the storms coming ...

Lord, hear this prayer and cry from the heart from Your children, may You answer this prayer quickly, in Jesus Name. amen
(Psalm 102: 2-3)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have very serious bad weather coming and I ask that you please pray That God will keep these horrible storms away from us. Please pray that our lives will be safe, our homes and trees will be safe and even have power if God allows it. I'm so scared. Please pray. It's today and tomorrow. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
189
Heavenly Father please calm the storms that are coming our way this evening. We could have hail, ### mph winds and possible tornadoes. Please watch over those in the path of these storms. Please help there to be no damage or power outages. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I...
Replies
11
Views
658
Dear God my father in Heaven. I thank You for all of Your many blessings. My son's bloodwork being good, Your great mercy during all of these horrible storms, My husband being healthy and strong, helping me with my blood pressure and giving me strength that I don't even know that I have. Forgive...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,446
Messages
16,811,215
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom