Heavenly Father please bless me with my ...

Hadassahezra

Servant of All
Heavenly Father please bless me with my ###, I've been waiting for him for along time now. Please bring into my life soon. I pray in your name Father....Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
205
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom