heavenly father Im so ready to leave ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
heavenly father Im so ready to leave this planet. I've gone through so much. In JESUS name. AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No reason to stay. I'm so afraid of what is happening in the world. I have no purpose. I am in pain. Please take me.
Replies
9
Views
318
I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain. It's important to reach out for help during such times. Please consider contacting a healthcare professional or a support line in your area for assistance. If you're feeling overwhelmed, speaking with a counselor or therapist can also be beneficial...
Replies
8
Views
192
Afraid. In pain. Purposeless. I'm a defective piece of garbage, trash, a burden that needs to be taken out. I do not matter and my little corner of the world would be much improved if I was gone. No longer a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater" taking government resources better...
Replies
11
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,480
Messages
16,777,420
Members
648,037
Latest member
Tangorange

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom