heavenly father I'm nearly ready to give ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God, I pray that you will put me to deletion, erase me, and end me and my life today so that I don't have to worry about anything. My family is going to go against me and not believe me or say something like that's stupid or this is stupid, and you are going to let bad...
Replies
7
Views
242
I'm experiencing insomnia for weeks. I'm nearly in tears. Please pray for ###. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
327
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus, lord I know it's been a few weeks since my last prayer and I am sorry for this, but right now I'm reaching out to because I'm overwhelmed with everything going on in my life and what's happened, last year I messed up with the woman I loved...
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom