Heavenly Father I want to thank you for such ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
186
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Heavenly Father I want to thank you for the prayer book I found yesterday that I believe was ###'s when she made her 1st communion. ### and ### gave it to her. We will keep and treasure it. Tomorrow we are to have the Estate sale of ###'s stuff. Please help us to sell a lot of stuff and get rid...
Replies
14
Views
514
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom