Heavenly father i thank you for the ...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
196
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,047
Messages
16,794,716
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom