Heavenly Father, I thank for your love eternal and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev essam

Humble Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, I thank for your love eternal and compassion rich and grace free and ask name of the Lord Jesus and the protection of the blood of slaughtered for my spiritual time and saves the Lord my wife and children ###, ###, and ### works with his Holy Spirit Church ### ### ### ### ###. Long live and free souls and get rid the village of small to large and the Lord Almighty responds prayer ### appreciates many do. Amin
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
138
Hey guys, please help. I want a prayer just for you to ask God to keep me connected and closer to him at every breath I take, my name is ###, I also want you to ask for God to keep my lover ### closer to him and pleasing to his ways at every breath he takes, may our love flourish in God's...
Replies
9
Views
510
Dear Yahweh my Eternal Father, I come to you in the Name of Yeshua so that you richly bless and protect ### children today. Provide them with all the things they need physically and spiritually. I pray for Holy Provision and satisfaction of their everyday needs. Please Jesus richly bless my...
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom