Heavenly father, I pray that I will ...

Lebiig

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly father, I pray that I will not see my period till I give birth to my babies in the next nine months. Please bless me with the fruits of the womb this month. In Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
159
Please make ### come back to his senses and see what a mistake he's making soon even if he kicks me out now, let him see me set up with money and a decent place and things happening somehow in the next few months so he'll know what an awful mistake he made dumping me.
Replies
7
Views
123
Heavenly Father, I pray for several unspeakable requests in Jesus' name, ###.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom