Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from ...

Windwold

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pam
Heavenly Father, I come before you in Jesus' name to ask for your healing hand to be upon ###. Please bring relief from the pain and healing to the shoulder without the need for surgery. I thank you for all your goodness and mercy, and I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Dear God, send relief and mercy. We love You today and will love You forever. Your promises are all true. I am the One who healeth you. We believe this with all our heart. Send healing we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
130
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom