Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from ...

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
May God almighty hear your prayer and send relief and help and healing. We love Him because He first loved us. Hallelujah for the Lord our God reigning. Beautiful song to sing to Jesus.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
I am praying in agreement with you. I am praying that all pain in your shoulder will get out now in Jesus Name and will never come back. I am praying for healing and no need of surgery at all. Amen. I send a very useful video which has helped me a lot. God bless you!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I am praying in agreement with you. I am praying that all pain in your shoulder will get out now in Jesus Name and will never come back. I am praying for healing and no need of surgery at all. Amen. I send a very useful video which has helped me a lot. God bless you!
Thank you so much for your prayer and sharing this video~God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
130
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom