Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from ...

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Amen do a quick work in Jesus name!
 
We give you all the glory and honor! Let us first seek the Kingdom of God as we never have! Bring joy, peace, healing mentally and physically! Thank you for creating them in your Awesome 😎 image! Ellohim!
Amen did you get fully healed?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
130
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom