Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from ...

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder allowing me to sleep. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Amen.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would restore ###. Remove all of her pain, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I come to you in Jesus' name, asking for relief from the pain in ###'s shoulder and for healing that will allow them to sleep. I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us and ask for this healing in Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
130
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom